I really don't know where should i start.Being a muslimah,a mother n a wife partly a farmer.My life just like a traffic jam.In a daily basis chores,i always busy.Apart of what i been thru,i know one day i will gain what i already done towards my family especially to all my childrens.I know my hubby loves me,i know my children loves me and i know ALLAH loves me.As a human being,i also have doubts,did my hubby loves me until my last breath,did my childrens will look after me when i am old,will my children looks after me when i am sick.Did the people i loved will be around me when i am dying,to whisper at my ear kalimah 'LA IL LA HA IL LALLAH,MUHAMDDAH DARRASULLALAH'.Will my childrens send me a prayer when i die.OOOH!ALLAH ! Please bless all my children!Let all of my childrens become amazing,beautiful n greatful creatures in this earth and into heaven.With all the temptations,I know that ALLAH loves me,even sometimes i cried,why me,why ALLAH throw me into this kind of situations,but with the courages and support from my beloved husband and wonderful childrens,I thank ALLAH..alhamdulilah syukur.

Comments